Through this platform we want to give you feedback on your academic results in the second semester. We also want to provoke self-reflection on your academic trajectory. On this platform you can find:
- an instrument of self-reflection where you can indicate for each course what result you expected and how satisfied you are with that result,
- the opportunity to position yourself in each course with respect to other students that have also booked the course,
- an overall positioning based on your study efficiency (CSE) with respect to other full-time first year students in the program Bachelor in de ingenieurswetenschappen (Leuven),
- the possible impact on your study trajectory based on the amount of years it took former full-time students in Bachelor in de ingenieurswetenschappen (Leuven) to finish their bachelor program, depending on their study efficiency in June,
- some general tips and specific tips for the resits,
- a short explanation of the relevant regulations on study progress and their possible influence on your study trajectory.
Obviously your academic results only show a fraction of who you are as a student. There are a lot of other important factors, just think about the feedback you received earlier about your academic skills. Personal circumstances can also influence your results, but they cannot be taken into account on this platform. If you are looking for support in your self-reflection or if you want to discuss your personal situation, you can contact je studietrajectbegeleider van de Dienst Studentenbegeleiding Ingenieurswetenschappen. You can find the contact details here.
ATTENTION: Your official results are always accessible through your study progress file. The data on this platform should match with the data in your study progress file. If this is not the case, please contact Tinne De Laet.
You cannot derive any rights from the information on this platform.
The information and data on this platform may not be duplicated or published without prior written approval.
This feedback is a result of the European Erasmus+ project STELA.